Start: Immediate start
In order to support our growth, we now require a Production Controller to join our team.
Duties will include:
- Overseeing the processes of precision manufactured parts
- Progressing jobs to ensure work is completed in timely manner
- Liaising with key account managers and progressing suppliers
- Overseeing sub-con purchase orders and delivery targets
- Raising purchase orders for in-house process requirements
- Raising shop floor job packs and delivery paperwork
- Reporting through our ERP software (Epicor)
Ideal candidate will possess:
• A strong manufacturing/production background in precision engineering.
• Qualification in C&G, HNC or HND.
• Minimum of 5 years working in a SME or large manufacturing company
• A passion for Continuous Improvement.
• Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
Additional overtime maybe offered Monday to Friday and Saturday mornings where required. Flexibility around the core start / finish times and early finish on Fridays. We offer 25 days holiday and overtime at competitive rates.
Please apply with a copy of your CV to: