Currock Engineering Limited manufactures precision components and assemblies to customer requirements using all types of metallic and non-metallic materials; including aerospace alloys and castings with full traceability.
What is GDPR?
GDPR (also known as the General Data Protection Regulation) is a new European framework for data protection laws. It gives you greater protection and rights and will give you more control over how your data is used.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any concerns.
Personal information that we collect
- Company name and address.
- Company contact details (including responsibilities, contact numbers emails)
- Company bank account details (if applicable).
- Details on IT infrastructure & services supplied.
- Trading history and relevant information.
How we use your information
We will collect personal information to:
- Ensure we can trade with your business and make/receive payments as required.
- Provide marketing information to you on related products and services,
- Provide information on technical issues and general notifications regarding our business.
How long we will keep your personal information
We retain your information to comply with our legal obligations arising from contracts entered into with you.
We will remove your data from our systems at the end of the applicable data retention periods unless we are required by current or future law to retain your personal information for a longer period.
Our approach to information security
To protect your information, we have policies and procedures in place and our staff have received full training on the new legislation and what their responsibilities are.
You can withdraw your consent for us to process and hold your data by contacting us via email.
Sharing your information
We would not share your data with anyone else unless we have your express consent and we will never disclose, rent, trade or sell your personal information to any third parties for their marketing purposes.
If you have any queries about this policy, need further information you can use the details below to contact us.